Spirit Day Dress Code
Archway Chandler Spirit Day! Dress Code
During the school day, we sometimes will celebrate our achievements by allowing students to have a dress down day. The best way to describe it is to think of it as “Jeans and School colors”. We believe the dress code below will allow all students to enjoy the more casual dress code without anyone needing to purchase anything new.
Of course, anyone who chooses may wear their uniform. But for those who would like the alternative for the day, we have the following guidelines. All attire must be free of inappropriate logos or messages.
- School uniforms, denim jeans or shorts, athletic shorts, pants, or leggings.
- No sweatpants, pajama bottoms.
- Any shirt that coordinates with the school colors. That is, the shirt must include blue and/or red/maroon.
- These can include but do not need to be club or athletic attire, spirit wear, or uniform polos.
- No sleeveless shirts, tank tops, or camisoles. All shirts must be modest, loose fitting, and in good repair.
- Free of inappropriate messages.
- Closed-toe shoes (including tennis shoes, casual shoes, flats, boots) are all acceptable.
- No slippers, open-toed footwear, or shoes with heels above 1½”.
- No hats or sunglasses may be worn in the school.
When in doubt, our goal is to simply honor the spirit of the day and not try and overly legislate it. Please, if you have any questions, reach out to the front office and we will do our best to address them.